It's Smart To Become Visible.
- Stylish, collapsible multi-function rain umbrellas that make you more visible to drivers
- Rooftop LED canopy light with push button control (steady and flashing modes)
- Built-in LED flashlight
- Vehicle headlight reflective trim on upper and lower canopy edges
- Easy to store (backpacks or briefcases) with smart pocket for mobile app GPS location finders
- Range of colors, super waterproof, abrasion and mildew resistant
Many people purchase 2-3 umbrellas per year. LifeLight is guaranteed to last all year long plus it could also save your life.
- 40" /102cm canopy coverage
- Flashing LED canopy roof light
- LED flashlight handle
- Two layers of high visibility light reflecting trim
- Wind protection system
- Technology pocket for mobile app GPS tracker
- Strong fiberglass / metal shaft design
- 15"/38cm length
- Weight: 1 pound / 454 grams
- Snap strap closure
- Abrasion Resistant Fabric
- Hang band
- Storage bag
- Uses standard AAA batteries within handle (included)
- One Year Full Replacement Warranty
Order below or visit us on Amazon.com
The US Governors Association says pedestrian collisions are now at their highest level in 30 years. These crashes spike in wet weather due to the further deterioration of a driver's visibility. Eight in ten people surveyed say they do not feel safe as pedestrians when encountering vehicle traffic when it's dark and wet outside.
LifeLight Umbrella was motivated in design following a tragic evening last fall which saw 17 community members struck in just over four hours due to wet, low light conditions. LifeLight has been engineered by a security professional as a multi-protection collapsible rain umbrella that significantly reduces your chances of being involved in a pedestrian crash.
LifeLight Umbrellas are guaranteed to last. We offer one year free replacement on all umbrella purchases. Unlike the umbrella industry, we also pay replacement shipping. Let us be your best friend each time you step out into a wet intersection in low light conditions in 2020.